Xolo is all set to launch the X910, the business’s new smart cellphone operated by an Apple Atom processor processor . The cellphone has showed up on Flipkart with finish specifications and pictures. It would have a 4.3-inch (960 x 540 pixels) capacitive contact show with 256 ppi pixel solidity, operated by a 1.6 GHz Apple Atom processor processor with 400 MHz GPU and run on Android operating system 4.0 (Ice Lotion Sandwich) just like the other Xolo gadgets operated by a Apple Atom processor processor. No information about the actual design of Apple processor yet, but it is likely to come with a 1.6 GHz Apple Atom Z2460 processor processor just like the X900.
Looking at the requirements, this cellphone is likely to be cost smaller than the X900. Xolo released the X900, the business’s first Android operating system smart cellphone operated by an Apple Atom processor processor last season, and released the X1000 operated by a 2 GHz Apple Atom Z2480 processor processor a few months ago.
XOLO X910 Specifications.
- 4.3-inch (960 x 540 pixels) capacitive touchscreen technology IPS show with 256 ppi pixel density
- 1.6 GHz Apple Atom processor processor with 400 MHz GPU
- Android operating system 4.0 (Ice Lotion Sandwich)
- 5MP auto-focus photographic camera with LED flash
- 0.3MP (VGA) front-facing camera
- 1GB, 4GB of storage space, extended storage up to 32GB with microSD
- 3G (HSPA+ 21Mbps; HSUPA: 11.5 Mbps) , WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Wireless v2.1, aGPS
- 3.5 mm sound jack
- 2000 mAh battery
No term on costs or the provision yet.