Oppo Discover 5, an remarkably built 5 inches 1080p Android operating system Smart phone has obtained a new firmware upgrade based on user reviews and problems. The firmware codenamed X909EN_13_130514 is providing a lot of bug repairs earlier mentioned by Oppo Discover 5 users. If you had observed, we had recently unboxed the Oppo Discover 5, and found it quite amazing. Now that a new firmware is here, we will be examining the phone real soon. The firmware is available for obtain over the air as well as using various methods, as mentioned in the formal Oppo Discover 5 boards. We obtained it over the air for our review unit, and you will discover more details past the break.
Here is the formal changelog –
// CHANGELOG //
Upgrading from the past X909EN_13_130426 edition you will discover the following changes:
- Added 1080P symbols for common third party applications. (Suggested by Allanitomwesh & sn33ky)
- Set a problem where Googlemail and some other applications did not synchronize when show was off. (Reported by a lot of Ofans)
- Set a problem that triggered the wrong service provider name to be shown. (Reported by a lot of Ofans)
- Set a problem that changed the standard APN configurations. (Reported by a lot of Ofans)
- Set a problem that triggered the show to instantly turn off when using Climate Screen Locker. (Reported by Frank Fung)
- Set a problem where the elements application would not upgrade when relaxing personally.
- Set a unusual problem where applications in files would be inaccessible. (Reported by dreamans)
- Set a time area problem for Coeur D’Alene, Colorado in the Time app. (Reported by Invoice Shen)
- Set a problem where Schedule gadget would indicate “upcoming events” for past schedules. (Reported by Murakh)
- Set a problem that triggered the SMS app to sometimes show unique numbers instead of the get in touch with titles. (Reported by Knite75)
- Set a problem where the Look for engines Perform would always give a alert “background details impaired Look for engines play store needs history to be made achievable” and conclusion. (Reported by SegDeg)
- Set a problem where the standard online search engine in Firefox could not be set. (Reported by JasonFoxfire)
- Set a problem where Googlemail would not receive new e-mails instantly and need personally relaxing. (Reported by Murakh)
- Set a problem where the area program code would not be included when creating a new concept and choosing a get in touch with from search. (Reported by opie546)
- Set a problem where the Skitch app could not open the screen-print. (Claimed by Kapil S)
- Enhanced the show of Storage Download details. (Reported by AIT-Solution)
- Enhanced the show of details when using Climate Screen Locker.