Panasonic has released the P51, the business’s first smart phone in Indian, as we revealed lately. The P51 has a 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS show with the begining proof Asahi Dragontrail cup, operated by a 1.2 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6589 processer and operates on Android operating system 4.2 (Jelly Bean). It has a 8MP back photographic camera with LED Display, 1080p videos and a 1.3-megapixel front-facing photographic camera. The photographic camera has beauty retouch, grin recognition and more features. It comes with double SIM assistance with double stand by and also contains attractive flip-cover and a stylus pen. Pre-loaded applications include, WeChat, ET, Open Office, TOI, Cam Scanning device, Business Card audience and more.
The phone is targeted at the young creation. Panasonic has joined with Jaina Promotion as the Ideal Associate for Promotion, Submission and Client Support. The company is designed at 8% business in the smart phone classification. Panasonic would release 8 more mobile phones priced between Rs. 6,990 and Rs. 35,000 and pills in Indian in coming months.
Panasonic P51 Specifications
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS show with the begining proof Asahi Dragontrail glass
- 1.2 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6589 processor
- Dual SIM (GSM + GSM)
- Android operating system 4.2 (Jelly Bean)
- 8.5mm dense and is 135 grams
- 8MP audo focus back photographic camera with LED Display, 1080p movie recording
- 1.3MP 720p front-facing camera
- 3.5mm audio jack
- Compass (magnetometer), accelerometer, vicinity and normal light sensors
- 1GB RAM, 4GB storage space, 32GB extended storage with MicroSD
- 3G HSDPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Wireless 4.0, GPS/A-GPS
- 2500 mAh power supply with up to 23 time talk-time on 2G, up to 40 time music play-back and up to